Sunday, March 21, 2010

Worn out!

Last night Aidan stayed up until 11:45, possibly waiting for Sean to come home. Thankfully he finally fell asleep without a fight and off to bed we both went. This morning he slept until 9:45, so we got off to a later start running errands than I had hoped. We ran out to the mall in hopes of getting Aidan new sneakers. How is it that all the stores have the same darn shoes and none that we love? The only pair I liked was too similar to the ones he had last year, so I think I'll just have to find a pair online. I got a new pair of black pants and then we headed over to Target for a few items before a quick trip into BJ's. Within 3 minutes of being in his car seat he was out. Shopping is exhausting!

My thoughts on life right now:
It would have been more fun to be outside today than running errands.
I think I'm due for a mental health day soon.
There's still a bazillion things to do around the house...I wish I had a maid/organization service.

1 comment:

  1. I think all moms deserve a Maid! : ) Now if only they would come clean for free...

    ReplyDelete